by Lori and Kelli. I was asked to list 7 weird/ random things about myself. I won't tag anyone else because everyone has been tagged!!
Here's my list....
1. Like Lori, I'm afraid of heights. I hated going in elevators when I was little and also thought I'd fall off the side of a mountain when riding in a car.
2. I called an elephant a "telney with big tears" when I was about 4.
3. When I was in middle school, a bird pooped on my head as I was walking home from the park after cheerleading practice! how gross!!
4. I escorted the homecoming king my senior year in high school.
5. I'm very anal about everything....especially the laundry. Hence, my hubby rarely does the laundry.
6. I knew when I was in high school that I would adopt one day--either as a single person or married. I was a foster parent before marrying Terry and had planned on adopting a little boy until the courts gave his weird grandmother custody.
7. Lastly, I've always collected tote bags so my family called me the "bag lady". I am truly a bag lady now since I had my colon removed about 4 years ago. I survived that plus a cardiac and pulmonary embolism. That's a good thing because there were big plans for me!!
Have a great week!!
Sunday, February 03, 2008
I've been tagged...
Posted by
Hunter
at
6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehe, love the 2nd one :)
Nikki
http://dreamasifyouwillliveforever.blogspot.com
Holy sh%^
you ARE a survivor girl!
Post a Comment