
We just returned from a great week at the Outer Banks! Terry loves the OBX and I'm used to Myrtle!! This year, we got to enjoy trips to both places! We had great weather and Taylor loved the water again. He wasn't quite as fond of the waves as at Myrtle. They are a bit rougher at the OBX than Myrtle. I think he enjoyed the pool more this time. He enjoyed us throwing him up and going under the water. He tried to blow bubbles but ended up drinking more of the water!!
Taylor had his 2 year old well child check up Monday. He now weighs 27 lbs 4 oz and is 32.3 inches tall. He's grown 2 inches since March and gained almost 2 pounds. Taylor is starting to lose a bit of the belly!! He had to get 3 shots and a TB test then we headed to the lab to have blood drawn! I was such a mean momma but we got it all done in one day!! We just found out that Taylor has tested positive for TB so now we have to get an x-ray. The doctor wants to put him on medicine for the next 9 months. He says he's doing this because he doesn't want to take any chances and that he may have been exposed to TB in Guatemala. I certainly hope the x-ray comes back negative. We'd appreciate any and all prayers!!
The doctor wants us to keep an eye on his language development. If he's not talking more within the next 3 months then we will go back and get a speech referral. I'm hoping that he will start talking more!! He babbles constantly to his animals!! We haven't moved Taylor to a "big" bed yet and I'm trying to decide when to make that move. I hate giving up the security of the crib but all of a sudden he's decided he wants to be a monkey and climb on everything!! If we had carpet that would make a difference but our entire house is hardwood floors. I also am afraid that he will figure out the gates and fall down the stairs. What stresses for a mama!!! Maybe we will make that move soon so he doesn't fall out of the crib. My baby is growing up too fast!!
We hit the "real" world again next week!! Taylor starts at a new sitter on Monday and I officially start work on Thursday. I will be working before then though!! Am hoping that the transitions next week aren't too tough on my little fella!! Keep us in your prayers next week!!
Enjoy a few pictures from our trip to the Outer Banks!! Thanks for following us on our journey into toddlerhood and beyond!!! 


Did I do anything wrong?
running around the condo and giggling
I love putting my hands in my pockets now! Beware or I'll be in your pockets next!


How can anyone say "no" to those eyes???
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Vacation #2
Posted by
Hunter
at
10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment