Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yes, We're still here....



I can't believe it's been well over a month since I last posted!! It has been just a bit busy over the past six weeks but's it's been fun (for the most part!!). I started back to school around Aug 21 and Taylor started at his new babysitters. He is doing well and loves being around the "big" kids!! He is talking alot more and becoming quite independent. He is walking up and down the stairs by himself and even swats at my hand if I try to help him!! My school year is off to a pretty good start. It's been crazy trying to get all the kids here and buses worked out. Think we will have a pretty good group of little ones. There are always a few firecrackers in the bunch and this year is no exception. To add a bit more craziness to my life, I've decided to take a class and add another endorsement to my teaching license! This means on Wed nights, I don't see Taylor at all..yuck. I see him Tuesday at bedtime and then again on Thursday after school. I hate this plus the weekend time I spend doing homework. I'm trying to get into a routine so we can spend as much time together on the weekend as possible.

We have also started back on our college football schedule! Terry and I have season tickets to the Virginia Tech games so that always make our schedule a bit hectic. I've been to one game and Terry has been to 2 others without me. I'm hoping to go to at least 2 or 3 more....we will see.

We are looking forward to Guatoberfest in just a few weeks!! I will need a break by then. Hope I don't have too much school work to do that weekend!!

Now for some new pictures of Taylor!! He is such a busy boy and loves to play outside. Thank goodness the weather is still nice here and we can play outside. As you can tell he supported the Tar Heels in their football game this weekend but the Hokies were a bit too much for them. Know Aunt Sara and Uncle Troy weren't happy with the outcome but am sure they had a good time. Can't wait to see them and the rest of the family next weekend!!

Thanks for checking in on us and I'll try to do better with our posts!!





1 comment:

Our Girls said...

YEAH---- I am glad you are back! Hunter is getting big and still a Little Heart Breaker!!!!!
Cute photos of him!!!!
It has been a while since we chatted.........