We got our November update Tuesday night! Taylor now weighs about 9.6 pounds and is 54 cm long. He has put on about a pound and grown 2 cm since his October visit. He looks like he is filling out a bit. Taylor also looks very happy and alert! The doctor found a small hernia on his left side and will be keeping an eye on it. If it becomes larger or causes problems, Taylor may have to have surgery. Let's pray that he will not have any problems. That will be the first thing Dr. Sarbin will look at when Taylor arrives home!
We have been involved in a paper chase mess this past week. In all my excitement, I sent the wrong forms to our agency and didn't send enough copies of 2 other forms!! Anyway, I just got the forms back from CHI today and sent them to Richmond for their seal. Hopefully they will arrive in Utah early next week. I also sent the other forms to CHI and they should arrive by Friday. Maybe, if all goes as planned, the papers will be in Utah next week and then off to the Guatemalan consulate and finally off to Guatemala!! The paperwork is such a nightmare. Hope to get DNA authorized and pre approval by the middle or end of December. From what I understand, half the government goes on vacation from Nov. 15 - Dec. 15 and the other half takes off from Dec. 15 - Jan. 15! Wouldn't we love that schedule!!
I will be sending our first care package the first part of December. I am sending a disposable camera so hopefully the foster mom can take pictures and return the camera to us. Maybe it won't take too long!! Haven't figured out how to add the photos from the doctor's report to the blog yet. Will add them when I figure it out!!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
November Update
Posted by
Hunter
at
9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment