Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!



We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! This is my Christmas present this year. It's the best gift I could ever receive. I pray daily for Taylor's birth mother and foster family. They will always be very special people to us.

It's hard to believe that Taylor was placed in our arms forever only two months ago! My where does the time go. He has changed and grown so much. I really want time to stand still....well most of the time!

We have been busy, busy, busy since coming home 8 weeks ago. Lots of traveling and seeing family plus getting ready for the holidays. Soon we will get into a "normal" routine since I go back to work next week. YUCK!! I'm already dreading that day. I will worry about that later!! I will enjoy the next week to the fullest.

Here are a few more pictures from Christmas day at our house. Enjoy!!






Taylor deciding if he wants to just look at the Christmas tree or actually touch an ornament!







Just a quick congrats to Lou and Andrew as they begin their new journey to Essie! We keep Jane and Drew in our prayers and hope they are home soon. We are also keeping the Moore, Norman and Miller families as they continue to work to bring home their babies! We can't wait to meet our new friends! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the holiday season!

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Thanks for thinking of us! I love the Christmas photos!! Taylor is just a doll. :) Merry Christmas!

JuJu - said...

OMG - he is so precious:)