Friday, April 20, 2007

Another baby step

Found out today that our pre-authorization is being reviewed by the embassy!! I've been quite the impatient person this week and decided to send another email last night. Got the auto reply this morning and was really upset. Looked through all the old emails (at work, while the kids were at library!!) and found a person's name at the embassy. I sent her a quick email and got a reply that she was out of the office until May 9...yuck! Luckily, she left another contact name....guess what I did?? That's right....I sent that person an email about our situation. Around 4 this afternoon, I had a reply saying our case was being reviewed!! Thank goodness we're not being investigated....I was beginning to worry about that. Our coordinator was thrilled with the news b/c she was worried about investigations also!! Anyway, maybe we will get PA by the end of next week and be able to enter PGN the first week of May!!!

Keep sending those prayers!! We continue to keep all the Guatemala angels and their families in our prayers.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

4 comments:

LouLou said...

Hunter,
That is great news. You will have that PA before you know it!

Natalie said...

Way to hunt them down...that's awesome!!! Praying that you'll get PA next week:)

Lori and Robby said...

We are so much alike... I would have done the exact same thing! Good for you -- I am thrilled to hear your news. Have a great weekend!

Tricia said...

Wahooo!!!!!! Great news.....I keep hoping for PA for you!!!!