No real news to post but do have our new pictures! I live for the first of the month so I can see how much Taylor has grown!! He is now almost 19 pounds and 65 cm (which I think is close to 26 in). He continues to love to eat and seems to be doing well. The foster mom says he is sitting by himself and seems to already be trying to stand!!
We are still praying for pa this week. We need some good news so Taylor can come home this summer!! Thanks for everyone's continued prayers and support.
We are keeping all the precious little ones and their families in our daily prayers.
3 comments:
He looks great! Still praying for your PA.
Robby and I are sitting here LOVING the new pictures of Taylor! We especially love the picture of him with a little smirk -- so cute!!!
Come on, PA!!!!
He is getting so big! I am praying for you!
Post a Comment