









We are home and trying to get used to a routine!! Taylor is beginning to adjust to all the new surroundings. He does a bit better each day. He's had lots of company and an ear infection!! "Welcome to America!" according to our pediatrician!! Poor thing is taking the yucky pink medicine, but does pretty good with it!!
Our trip was great...Terry was sick a bit with a bad cold and sinus infection. Our embassy appointment was painless and only took about 2 hours. We made all our flights/ connections and Taylor loves to fly!! We really enjoyed spending time with old friends at La Casa Grande and making new ones. We sure hope Drew, Cherish and Jonah are home soon. We need to keep them in our prayers.
Will attach a few pictures of our trip and first few days at home! Thanks for continuing to follow our journey as we begin another new chapter of our life!!
Love,
Hunter, Terry and Taylor
Friday, November 02, 2007
We're Home!!
Posted by
Hunter
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations, and Welcome Home, Taylor!!!
He is sooo handsome!!!! His eyes are just gorgeous!!!!
Where in NC are you? We are in Raleigh.
Sharon
www.worththewait2us.blogspot.com
woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
What great photos! I'm so glad that your trip went well and that you're getting all settled in -- and that Taylor is finally home forever! Congratulations!
I hope everyone is restored to good health in short order and that you have a wonderful weekend.
So happy for you. I've been anxiously waiting for your pictures. He is so handsome.
Congrats on being home. He is way too cute!!! Maya just turned 15 months today.
It is sooo good to see you guys at home!! I hope that we can meet in person soon!
I love the Tar Heel shirt!
Abbie came home with an ear infection too, so Taylor is in good company!!
Love,
Karen and Abbie
Hunter,
I am so happy for you!!!! Taylor looks incredible. His eyes could melt butter!!!!!!
Congratulations and Welcome home! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment