to see our son waiting in Guatemala and ready to come home to Virginia!! We leave tomorrow morning at 7:45 and return on Tuesday around 11:00. We are so excited....I can't believe that he will be with us this time tomorrow.....FOREVER!!!! It really hasn't hit me yet and it probably won't until we leave Guatemala and know that he is with us forever. He is truly a blessing in our lives and we are so blessed to be able to say that we are his parents. That feels really weird to say!! We are so grateful to Claudia for all the love she has shown him over the past 15 months. I know that she must be having a difficult time along with the rest of her family.
I will try to blog while we are there but will probably spend most of my time playing with a pretty special 15 month old!! Please keep us in your prayers as we travel and Taylor begins his transition into the Barber clan!! That along with the Palmer clan can be quite a handful!! We are sure he will fit in just perfectly!!
Thanks for following our journey and I will post pictures once we return home next week!!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
We're off......
Posted by
Hunter
at
10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY!!!!!! I am SOOOO excited for you guys! :)
Travel safe. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and of course to see all the pics! I'll be praying that things go smoothly.
Love ya!
FINALLY!!!!!! I am SOSOSOS excited for you guys!!!! Enjoy this AWESOME time and we can't wait to see you when you get back!
I have chills just thinking about the three of you finally together FOREVER!
We will be praying for a smooth transition and a safe trip home.
Love you guys!!!!
I'm so glad you made it to Guatemala with no delays!!! Have a wonderful time with your little guy. We can't wait to see him!!
Love, Marcie
I'm just bursting with happiness. I hope you have a wonderful, perfect, seamless trip! Yay! Have a great flight.
I am a friend of Lori & Robby's and saw on her blog that your son was coming home. Congrats and have a safe trip home.
Post a Comment