What an exciting week this has been! Taylor got his first haircut since being home. He did really well! I was surprised....he sat on Terry's lap and didn't fuss! Maybe it was the leopard print cape that Daddy was wearing!!
Getting ready! I like my cape!

What a handsome fella!
We had our first snow of the season today. Teachers love snow days!! Taylor wasn't too sure he liked it. He is wearing my snowsuit from 40 years ago!! I can't believe he actually fit in it!! At least we got a few pictures. Maybe we will get more snow and pictures this weekend! 



A big shout out to Jane, John and Drew who are coming home tomorrow!! I'm sure the Cleveland airport will never be the same. Jane has been fostering since June and John has been visiting GC about once a month. We loved meeting their family this summer and wish them lots of happiness. Hope they packed some warm clothes!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Haircut and Snow!!
Posted by
Hunter
at
8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the snow pics! I am hoping for some snow here tomorrow!
I hope that your little man is feeling better!
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment