Sunday, January 06, 2008

UNC



Let's go Carolina!!!

You guys have to beat Clemson!!


This post is for Sara and Troy!! Taylor loves his UNC clothes!! (although the shirt is a bit tight!!) We are hoping that they beat Clemson tonight!!!

I am a HUGE Carolina basketball fan!! This is my favorite time of the year....I love March madness, too!!

Let's go 'Heels!!!!

3 comments:

Lori and Robby said...

What a handsome little man. How much do I love Taylor's belly! Reminds me so much of Cohen's since he has many shirts that fit him tightly these days. :)

JuJu - said...

Girlfirend - bring on March:)

I am a HUGE fan of the HEELS!!!

Juliana, Erin and I are DIE hard Carolina fans and Bryan played football for NC State - so it is all light blue and red around here during Bball:)

JUlia:)

Nikki said...

Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
Thanks :)
Nikki

P.S. Send me an email at ncochrane3@hotmail.com with your login info so I can fix your blog!!