Taylor wants to wish everyone a very happy 2008! We all hope that you have a happy and healthy year. We received one of life's most precious gifts during 2007 and we hope that more guatemalan angels are brought home in 2008.
We are sure that 2008 will be more exciting than 2007 since Taylor is finally home! He will keep us moving since he doesn't like to be still! He's all boy and we are loving have him home.
Continue to check back periodically for updates on what's happening here! I may not be blogging as much since I have to return to the world of work tomorrow...yuck!!
Happy 2008!
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Happy New Year!
Posted by
Hunter
at
9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Year! I am loving Taylor in his Guatemala hat -- just gorgeous! Hope all goes well with the transition back to work.
Love his hat! Hope you first day back wasn't too terrible. I cried much of my first day back after Sarah.
Post a Comment