Saturday, May 03, 2008

Blink.....

and time flies!! I can't believe it's been over a month since I've blogged! Someone told me the other day they thought I'd stopped writing. Well, time has a way of flying by when you have a toddler running around!!

I just can't believe how fast time is going by! During April, we had our 6 month post placement visit. It's hard to believe that Taylor has been home for 6 months! He really loved our sw's visit and really turned on the charm. He has a way of doing that. We have one more visit later in the year and will then be able to finish the readoption process. Hopefully that and the legal name change will be completed by the end of the year or early next winter!

Taylor just turned 21 months and is doing great. He loves being outside and kicking his ball around the yard. He also likes to go for walks and rides in the wagon. He is learning how to move forward in his little tykes car. Taylor has added a few more words to his vocabulary but still babbles a lot. He is more vocal and loves to talk to his stuffed animals. Taylor still enjoys looking at books. He has even fixed his own table and props his feet up to read!






We also have been getting ready for my sister's wedding in June. Hopefully Taylor will walk down the aisle and not throw his ring bearer's pillow!! We visited Chapel Hill last weekend and had a wonderful shower for Sara. It was lots of fun. While there, we also had to visit UNC and get a few pictures. We have to start him early since Daddy has that strong VT influence. At least I can always say that he visited Carolina first!!





Taylor had a date with Karina this past Thursday. It was nice to visit with her and Marcie. We haven't had a chance to get together for a few months. The kids loved playing outside and then playing in the wagon. Karina is such a doll. We hope to have lots of playdates this summer.






I hope to be able to post more now that the school year is winding down a bit! Not much longer and I will be off for a long break. Hopefully, I'll be able to get more pictures of Taylor. He's so busy that we just usually end up getting his back!!

We think of our friends and family often and hope everyone is doing okay. Thanks for checking in on us!

1 comment:

Lori and Robby said...

Those pictures of Taylor reading with his feet propped up are hilarious! He is definitely my kind of guy. And how cute is he with his little girlfriend!