Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break!!



Oh how nice to have a spring break!! One of the perks of being a teacher, I guess!! We've had a fun but busy week. I've loved having the time with Taylor and already dread going back to work on Monday! How much longer until June???

We had a wonderful Easter Day. It was nice but a bit cool. Taylor didn't really get into the Easter Bunny stuff which is okay. We went to church and had a nice afternoon together.







Monday, Taylor and I headed south to visit with my dad for a few days. It's the first time that just the 2 of us had driven that far (about 6 hours) and he did great! Thank goodness!! Taylor had a blast with "Pop". They played ball together, walked outside and sat in the swing. Taylor enjoyed chasing Brtiches, the dog, around the house.






Today, we met some friends at the zoo. It was a nice day but just a bit cool on the mountain. Taylor had fun visiting with the girls and seeing the animals. Needless to say, he was worn out and took a long nap.

Hope everyone has had a good week! Enjoy the pictures from this past week!!

2 comments:

Lori and Robby said...

Taylor is so handsome in his vest! And I love the picture of him sitting with his Pop. So sweet!

Marcie said...

Just checking by :)
Thanks for having us over- we had a great time!!!
Marcie and Karina