It's been a year tonight that we have been home with Taylor! It's hard to believe that this time last year we were boarding our last flight in Atlanta. We had no idea what/who would be waiting for us at the airport--other than my dad!! Boy were we surprised when we walked through the terminal to see some very close family and friends---especially since it was after 11:00 on a school night!! I really appreciated my sister driving from NC after work and then leaving at 5:00 the next morning to go straight to work! Also my teacher friends who had to get up super early for school the next day!! Needless to say, it was a great evening and we didn't get to bed until after 2:00!!
A friend asked me today if I could remember how life was before Taylor. I told her it was hard to remember but my life was definitely more full and complete. There are some things that I've learned that aren't so important anymore and that Taylor will only be little once. I don't want to miss any part of it!!
Will try to post some pictures this weekend. We need to get our soccer outfit ready for tomorrow so we can take our annual Halloween picture at my aunt's house---which was actually my grandparent's house first. We decided to start a new tradition of having Taylor take a picture on the front porch in his costume each Halloween. Wish us luck with getting him to sit still for at least one picture!!
Safe trick or treating and enjoy the extra hour of sleep on Sunday!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Home for One Year!!
Posted by
Hunter
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment