
I can't believe I've been such a slacker and haven't blogged in over a month! That is partly thanks to facebook!! I just don't have the time to keep up with both!!
It has been a wild and crazy 6 weeks!! We had a fun time trick or treating and Taylor loved his first taste of chocolate. Thanksgiving was spent at my brother's house in NC. We had a wonderful day meeting Erin's family and eating. Taylor did a great job on the drive down and home. He loved being the center of attention and seeing his "Pop". He was talking more than the last time he saw my family so that was a big deal!! Since Thanksgiving, I've been trying to get ready for Christmas. We finally got the tree decorated yesterday. It sat in the living room without any decorations for over a week. Got the nativity and lights up so think we are pretty much done. I may add a few more things but little hands get in the way!
Taylor is starting to get excited about the holidays. He loves all the lights and is starting to say "ho, ho". Most of the shopping is done, so now it's time to wrap and then do some baking!
I finish my class this week so I will have a little more time to enjoy the holiday sesason. I don't want our family to lose perspective and take time to remember what the season is all about.
We were able to send 2 tamale baskets to Mayan Families this holiday season and also sponsor Daniela for her kindergarten year of school! This is our holiday gift back to the wonderful country that gave us our son.
We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! Enjoy the pix from this fall!!

Filling up my bag with lots of sweets!
Thanksgiving 2008~~One of the many reasons for us to be thankful~
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Whew!
Posted by
Hunter
at
2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hunter,
I love the picture of Taylor in the sweater. What a handsome boy! So good to see pictures. Give that sweet boy a hug from us! And does he need some Guat soccer jerseys in bigger sizes for the future? Let me know if you want more and the sizes before our trip in March.
Love,
Lori
Post a Comment