Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Taylor is 6 months old!

I can't believe that baby Taylor is already 6 months old! Now if we could just get him home!! It's been about 3 1/2 half months since we first fell in love with our little one. It's hard to believe you can fall in love with a picture, but we definitely have. There's not much news on our case. Kathy thinks the DNA test may have been done yesterday. She is checking to also see when the interview with the social worker will take place. Hopefully, we will get dna results on Monday! Then we should get pre-approval from the US Embassy within 30 days. Meanwhile,we are still hoping to exit Family Court (which is on the Guatemalan side of things) by the end of February. This would mean we might enter PGN---the last stage--by the middle of March!! The average wait right now is about 8 weeks....that would put travel around mid May. I certainly hope things go quicker but this is what I'm expecting.

We are planning a visit trip sometime the middle or end of March. We are going to try to go down and meet and visit Taylor for about a week. Will keep you posted of our plans! Meanwhile, I have contacted another family from our agency and they are visiting next week. Natalie has been nice enough to offer to take two more packages for us!! That means I can do more shopping!! Thanks Natalie and family!!

Marcie and her family return tomorrow after their visit with Karina. Check out their site for some cute pictures!!

We continue to pray for julio, his foster family and his birth mother at this time. We also keep our special friends and their guatemalan angels in our prayers. Also pray that these special angels will be home very soon.

Thanks again for following our journey!!

No comments: