Thursday, February 01, 2007

Trip Plans

We finally got the okay to plan our visit trip!! Since today was a "snow" day, I got lots of phone calls made! (not sure where the snow was, but I enjoyed the day off!!) We will going to Guatemala March 22 to 29 to meet Taylor! I can't believe it's finally going to happen! We have made plane and hotel reservations. I will email the details when we get closer to time. Taylor should come to the hotel the afternoon we arrive and will probably go back to his foster mom the day before we leave Guatemala. We are excited (and a bit nervous) about going to meet our son!! Time for lots of shopping and trying to pack lightly....with a lot of baby stuff!!

Let's pray the dna results come next week along with the sw interview! We also pray for the Long's safe return. They are to arrive tonight from Guatemala where they met Karina!

We pray for taylor, his foster family and birth mother. We also pray for all the people involved in this process.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So excited for you!!!!

That's funny about the snow!

LouLou said...

I know you are so excited about your trip!!! It was the best thing I have ever done! I am counting down the days until I am back. Four weeks from today I will be visiting Antigua with my baby!

Congrats on the good news! It makes you feel like things are really happening. That little boy will be in your home before you know it!

Lou

Karen D. said...

Congratulations! Planning the Visit Trip is exciting and so much fun! I will pray that you that you get your match SOON!!!!

I am waiting on Pre-Approval and to exit Family Court!

Glad things are starting to move for you!