Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another Baby Step

This is really just a tiny baby step....we are still wobbling with this one! Heard from the US Embassy today and our case actually has a number on it!! Also got another email from someone I've been writing and she actually apologized for taking so long in getting back to us!! (Maybe I should have more faith in our govt!!) I'll wait on that for awhile!! Anyway, she checked and her info was that our case was being reviewed but had no time line....yuck!! How long can it take to review a file??? Maybe we will hear something by the end of next week but there's still hope for this week since it's only Wednesday and sometimes PAs are issued on Saturdays!!!

Will be out of town the next few days at a conference for school!! Thank goodness because my kids have been really wild this week...think it's a full moon tonight!! Will post any news I get while out of town...otherwise, I'll post again next week.

Got to meet Karina in person last night and we had such a good time. She's as cute as Marcie had described. I loved holding that chubby gal!!! Now just for Taylor and Sofia to get home so we can have some summer fun!!

Praying for all our little ones to be home soon.

5 comments:

LouLou said...

Hunter,
Taylor is so cute! Man, they need to give you that PA NOW. You have been very patient and strong. I don't know if I could have been as nice. I pray that that little man speeds through PGN in miraculous timing!

Lori and Robby said...

Even baby steps are moving us in the right direction. Sounds like PA is only a day or so away.

I noticed that Taylor and Cohen weigh the same! Can you believe it?

Natalie said...

You're going to get that darn PA any day now. And after that, you deserve the quickest PGN OUT EVER! I am still praying for you guys.

Tricia said...

Thanks for the call, Hunter! I'm so sorry I missed you - life here has been crazy!

Enjoy your conference & let's get together when you get back!!!

Come on PA!!!

Lori and Robby said...

OK, I am going to stalk your blog until I see those two little letters... PA!!!! I heard Patty's great news and pray that you hear something very, very soon!