Thursday, May 24, 2007

Congrats!

Congrats to Lou and her family! Anne Pearce got out of PGN today!! Let's all pray for a quick pink and a speedy trip home!!

Found out that we should be submitted to PGN today or tomorrow!! Our attorney is getting together new documents that are now required--including hand and foot prints of the baby!! I think new rules are made all the time and we are hitting them right on target!!

Good news is that we will be with Taylor in about 2 months. We have planned another visit trip for July 26 to August 2. We want to be there for his birthday!! We are praying to be in and out of PGN by then and bringing him home!! Miracles do occur and we are praying for one every night......

Hopefully we will have a good PGN reviewer and all our documents are in order. Let's hope Mr. Attorney has done his job and checked and double checked our file!!!

Will keep you posted on when we finally enter PGN---but there probably won't be much news after that!! Work is keeping me busy--the end of the school year is full of paperwork!!!

Keeping all the precious babies in our prayers and an extra special one for taylor, his birth family and foster family.

Thanks for continuing to follow our journey!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hunter...PGN today or tomorrow...that's great! Finally!!!! You know I will be praying for a smooth ride through without any problems. Kathy told me that someone from our agency got out in 5-6 weeks with no KOs! It can happen!

Lori and Robby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori and Robby said...

Great news! You are in PGN and have July to look forward to! Praying that you make it through without any kick-outs!

JuJu - said...

WOW - THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think about you guys and prayf ro your case daily - I am believing with you for a record breaking short stay in PGN!!!!

Julia:)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, Taylor is so cute. I love his new pictures!!! How many teeth does he have now?
I'm so glad you are going down for his birthday- and hopefully you'll bring him home then- or you'll get to make two trips to Guatemala this summer!!!!!!!