Showing a big smile for mama and daddy!
What a nice surprise to get in my email!! A new medical and photos of our little fella!! He's not quite so little....he continues to gain weight and get longer!! Taylor now weighs 19.4 pounds and is 68 cm long!!! Claudia says he claps his hands and knows right from wrong. Hum?? Is he being a bit mischievous?? Can't wait to get back down in a few months. Guess since he's growing, I'll have to go shopping for bigger clothes!! YEAH!!! I love shopping and it's great therapy. Maybe I can wait until school is out!!
Our home study update has been done and our sw should have the report written by the end of the week. Can't believe it's been a year since we finished that part of the process. Will probably have to redo fingerprints in June or July. They expire in Sept and I don't want that to hold us up. We're praying that we are home way before September but I tend to plan waaaaay ahead!!
Now for the best part of the post.....updated pictures of Taylor!! Enjoy!!
As usual, we keep all the babies and their families in our prayers. Angela, his foster sister, is standing beside the table.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Monthly Update
Posted by
Hunter
at
6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, Hunter, those are great pictures! I love that first one -- he is such a cutie pie!!!!
YAY! Some movement--let's get into and out of PGN FAST!!!What a doll he is--you can tell that he is being well cared for. I hope you get to go pick him up SOOOON.
Goodness, gracious, he's a BIG BOY! That last picture cracked me up. VERY healthy. And cute as ever!
Post a Comment