We finally got our pre-approval on Friday!! I can't believe that it actually happened!! That was one of the best Mother's Day gifts I could have gotten!!
We pray that our stay in pgn is short and without problems. We are planning a trip for the end of July and maybe it will be to pick up!!! Not sure when to get airline tickets; but guess we can pay the fees to change the dates if needed!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all those who have their little ones home and those that are still waiting. We will keep all the foster mothers and birth mothers in our prayers today. They are very special women and we are thankful for them and the gifts they have given us.
Thanks for following our journey to bringing Taylor home!! We are ready for the last leg of this crazy journey to begin!!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
YAHOO!!!!!!
Posted by
Hunter
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!!
was so excited to read the good news!! I am so happy things are finally moving!! Bout Time:):):):)
Praying your PGN stay is record breaking QUICK and SHORT!!!!!!!
JUlia:)
Congrats Hunter and Terry! I pray you have a super quick stay in PGN. Praying for you guys,
lou
I'm so happy about your news! This is wonderful!
Happy Mother's Day, Hunter! :)
So happy to hear your great news!!! We will continue to pray that Taylor breezes through PGN and is home very soon.
About airfare, you might ask the airline you use about adoption fares. I checked with Delta and they will allow us to change the dates without extra costs...
Happy Mother's Day!!
AWESOME News!!!! Glad that it came just in time for Mother's Day! I am praying that you will get in and out of PGN Super Quick!!!!
Hugs,
Karen
Post a Comment