One week down and who knows how many more to go??? We are excited about our trip to visit Taylor in July. Keep praying that it's a pick up trip!
Guess I will have to start working on the nursery in the next few weeks....have done nothing yet!! If I can just finish the school year and then I can totally focus on Taylor and the nursery!!
We have updated our homestudy and will send off the paperwork for renewing fingerprints in the next few weeks. They expire in September and I don't want to cut it too close. The Fairfax office sometimes takes a while to get appointments!!
Praying for safe travel for Lou as she prepares to pick up Anne Pearce and also special prayers for Tricia and Sofia as they are still trying to get back into PGN.
Keeping all the guatemamas and their babies in our prayers.
Friday, June 08, 2007
One Week
Posted by
Hunter
at
7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
praying with you:)
Julia:)
Hunter, one week down...awesome!!! I am definitely praying for you to have a quick PGN stay. Let's make that July birthday visit your pick up trip!!!
Post a Comment