Sunday, June 24, 2007

Time for......

new pictures and our monthly update....it's a bit early but that's okay with me!! Taylor is growing and getting bigger!! Claudia says he can stand with help and can take a step!! I'm afraid he will be walking by the time we are there in 5 weeks!!! Maybe he will wait until we are there to take his first "real" step!!!



Sitting up by himself!! That's a big change!!


Taylor and Claudia, his foster mom....she loves him so!!


Look at him standing!! Will he wait for us to take that first "real" step???


The smile that melts our hearts!!

We just returned this weekend from our family reunion in Northern VA. Was great seeing everyone. We are looking forward to introducing Taylor to our "northern" cousins next year at Sara and Troy's wedding!!

We continue to pray that pgn goes smoothly and that we are out soon. We are also keeping Abbie Faith in our prayers b/c she's been in way too long and needs to come home to Karen. Blessings to Lou, Natalie, Lori and their families as they spend time with their little ones and wait to come home. Lou and AP will be home for the 4th of July!! How exciting....am sure there will be fireworks in Alabama!!

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers and following our journey......

4 comments:

Karen D. said...

Thank you!!! You are too sweet! I am keeping you guys in my prayers and pray that you won't get stuck in PGN, like Abbie and I have!

We will have to get together once the babies come home!!

JuJu - said...

I just know good news is coming soon:)

Our Girls said...

He is SO Darling!!!
I hope you are out of PGN Soon!

JuJu - said...

Hey - can you please email me your adress - Abby-Grace wants to send you something:)

Julia:)

McKenzieplumber1@aol.com