We finally entered PGN on Friday!! Now the real wait begins. I'm praying that we will be out quickly and have Taylor home by the end of the summer!! Wouldn't it be great if our July trip was for pick up??!!?? That is about 8 weeks away......so, who knows!! I believe in miracles!! Hopefully Oscar has really looked over our file and we have a friendly reviewer!!!
There may not be many updates since we won't really hear any news from PGN unless there's a previo or we are OUT!!!!! I'll try to keep updates going once school is out and closer to our trip. The next two weeks will be hectic with finishing up the school year.....believe me, you will hear any news though!!
Thanks for all the kind words, support and encouragement. Those have kept me going the past few months. This process is very stressful and it's hard for those not going through it to understand all the ins and outs.
We continue to keep all the babies, birth families and foster families in our prayers. Extra prayers go out to all the wonderful Guatemamas that have supported each other.
Have a wonderful weekend!! I'm off for some retail therapy!!
Saturday, June 02, 2007
YEAH!!!!
Posted by
Hunter
at
10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hunter,
I am praying that Taylor FLIES through PGN. You have had enough hold ups! It's time for that baby to be home!
Prayers are coming from the Tar Heel State just for you!!!!
Hugs!
Karen
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I know all about those waits. I am praying for a speedy PGN. God knows what he is doing.
Yippeeeeeeeee!!
Wahooo!!!!!!!!
My fingers & toes are crossed!!!
Yea!! Congrats!! I hope his stay is a very short and sweet one!!
I am praying that it will be a super speedy PGN visit and we can get this beautiful baby home ASAP!!!
Yea!!! Now let's get down to business, Mr. PGN!!!
Retail therapy is always a good but dangerously expensive therapy. Praying for you and your forever family
Post a Comment