and counting!! Maybe only a few more and we will be out of PGN!! Our friend Natalie and Bella got the call this morning that they are finally out! Happy Father's Day to John!! What a wonderful gift!!
Terry and I keep praying that our stay will be short and we have a great reviewer. No news continues to be good news at this point!
We will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary tomorrow and am sure it will be the last one without a little one around!! Our anniversary present is a new air conditioner since ours has not worked all season!! What a romantic gift!!!
I want to wish my daddy a very happy father's day! My brother and sister have been with him all weekend so I'm a bit jealous!! I'd love to be at the beach right now!!! My dad is so excited about Taylor coming home; he asks everytime we talk how much longer will it be!! He is ready to take him fishing and on the boat. I say it will be quite a while before that happens!! Somehow I think grandaddy will get his way!! I can't wait for Taylor to meet my dad....I hope they will have lots of good times together. I also want to send out Happy Father's Day wishes to Terry----he will make a great dad! He is such a kid himself, I'm not sure which will be more of a handful---Terry or Taylor!! Terry amazed me when we visited in Guatemala and was so good with Taylor. I know they will have a special bond.
Now let's keep praying for Sofia to get back into PGN.....she's been out long enough and needs to get back in so she can come home. She and Taylor need to hook up and have some playdates real soon!!
We will continue to pray for Andrea and K (who just got out of PGN), Natalie and Bella and Lou and Anne Pearce.....hope all of you have safe travels and get pink quickly!!!
Thanks for your continued support, encouragement, love and prayers.
hunter
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Two weeks.....
Posted by
Hunter
at
4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment