Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday and free stuff

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby sister, Sara!!! Can't believe another year has gone by...I remember the day she was born just like it was yesterday. I couldn't believe that I actually had a baby sister.....that's what I had asked for and was scared I was going to end up with another brother!! Those were the days before sonograms!!

If you want free stuff...fellow blogger, Sig, is having giveaways for the next several weeks!! Email her at SA3@aol.com and view her blog....she has lots of cool stuff!! She also has a precious daughter from Guatemala!!

We hope everyone has a safe and happy July 4th. I will be traveling on Thursday so probably won't be blogging unless I hear some exciting news about PGN!!!

Hope Lou, AP and their family have a wonderful homecoming today and am sure the Mobile airport is the party place!! Congrats to our newest citizen!!

Have a super weekend!!

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

hoping for good news soon and that you will all THREE be with us in Atlanta October 5th:)

Julia:)