Monday, July 02, 2007

Nothing New

Just a quick note to say there's nothing new happening here!! Just got an email from our agency that says cases are sitting in pgn for 8 weeks...yuck!! That makes July 27 our lucky week....please keep praying that we get out of pgn while we are visiting Taylor!! That would be the best birthday present for him and us!!!

Have done lots of shopping to get ready for our trip and think we are almost ready....only 3.5 weeks and those of you who know me....know that I like to prepare in advance!! Plus the fact that I will be visiting my dad at his beach house and boat for a few days the end of this week and then head to Virginia Beach for a work conference next week!! How terrible to spend all those days at the beaches!! Then I spend a weekend with my sister helping her to shop for her wedding dress!!! After all that, there's not much time to get ready for Guatemala!!! Of course, if they called today I'd be ready in a heartbeat!!!

Thanks for all the prayers and encouraging words....Terry and I really appreciate all of your support.

Our prayers are with our friends that are with their little ones now and those that will be traveling in the next few weeks. We hope to see some of you at the end of the month.

Thanks for following our journey to bringing Taylor home to Virginia!!!

1 comment:

Aim said...

I know what you are going through we are on week six waiting for PGN. Our son, Cameron is 10 mo we are hoping to get him before he turns one! I think this is the hardest part of our waiting so far, knowing you are so close, yet it still seems like each week takes an eternity.