Just one more week and we will be with Taylor! I can't wait to see how he's grown and changed. I will try to blog but not sure how the internet will do!! Still haven't found the camera cord so I probably won't be able to post pictures until after we return!! Am sure we will have plenty to share!!
We are still praying that we get out of pgn by next week. That would be the best birthday present for our little fella!!
Happy to hear that Sofia will be home by the end of July!! Another new playmate waiting for Taylor!! Abbie has PINK and hopes to have her appointment soon. Praying that Lori and Cohen hear some good news soon. They should be home now!!!
Keeping all our blogger friends and families in our prayers.
Thanks for following our journey to bringing Taylor home!!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
One Week
Posted by
Hunter
at
9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Praying you are out SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julia:)
Slight correction- Abbie was submitted for Pink. I hope to have it next week! I am more than ready to make the travel plans!
Praying you get out soon!!!!
Hugs!
Karen
Hunter!!! I'm so excited that you'll be with your sweet guy soon and that you'll be able to spend his birthday with him. You know I'm praying for you!
Praying for your trip.
Post a Comment