Less than 12 hours and we will be on a plane to Charlotte and then on to Guatemala City!! It's hard to believe that in less than 24 hours we will once again have Taylor!! I won't believe it until they bring him to the hotel!! Hopefully, the fm and our attorney will arrive around 4---which probably means closer to 5......but that's okay.....we will have him for 6 days to love and kiss on!!
I'm gonna try to post some updates but not sure how the internet will be at our hotel. Not sure if I will be able to post pictures.....I lost the camera cable and haven't ordered a new one. If not, check back Aug 4 and I should have lots of new pictures!!
Congrats to Tricia and Sofia on a smooth Embassy appt. We need to remember Karen and Abbie in our prayers since they just got a very late KO by the US Embassy. What's up with our own government?? Our major problems have been with them also. Kare, we will keep you in our prayers.
Please pray for our safe travels (and that our taxi is there to meet us!!) and that Taylor has a smooth transition once again. I know it will be difficult to let the fm have him again but hopefully it will only be for a short time. I've seen where June 1 pgn submits have been getting out.....We are praying that means good news for us also!!! Friday marks 8 weeks in pgn for us. Getting out of pgn would be a wonderful first birthday present for Taylor!!
Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers....we really need them!!
Next update from Guatemala......
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Tomorrow
Posted by
Hunter
at
7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Praying you get word you are OUT when you are down there!!! Have a wonderful trip!
Will be thinking of you. Anxious to see your next update!
Hunter,
Looks like we may be going back to the city early next week for Cohen's dr. appointment. We really want to stop by and see you guys! Hope to see you soon!!!
Lori
Oh my gosh, Hunter!!! I'm so dang excited for you. I cannot wait to hear all about your trip AND his first birthday! I'm so glad you'll be able to spend it with him.
I am praying that you'll hear some fabulous news while you're down there. Love ya!
You must be on your way to GC right now! I'm so happy that you are able to visit again. Have a safe trip and a wonderful time. Praying that you find out you are OUT while you are there....what better way to celebrate than with your baby?
Terry
Post a Comment