Thursday, August 09, 2007

10 weeks and counting....












It's been 10 weeks since we entered pgn and we're still counting......i certainly hope that we get good news soon!! It's time for Taylor to come home!!! I'm still unpacking and hoping that I can pack again real soon......will post as soon as I get the call from Kathy!!

Just thought I'd add a few pictures from our visit trip. It's hard to believe we've been home almost a week!! Thanks for the continued prayers that we hear something soon.......

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous little guy! I never noticed how wonderful his eyelashes are! I'm so glad you were able to go spend his birthday with him...even though you were so sick.

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is so adorable. Thanks for "FINALLY" posting :) I hope you're feeling better.
I was praying today that little Taylor will be home soon.
Marcie

LouLou said...

Hunter,
He is absolutely beautiful!!! Those eyes make me melt. I am praying you hear that you are OUT soon!!!! Thank you so much for the book and sweet card. That was so nice of you!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! Can't wait for you to get out of PGN.

Unknown said...

was terry there? i dont see any pictures of him.