Thank goodness Taylor has been released from PGN!!! We officially found out yesterday that Taylor has gotten out of PGN!!!! YEAH!!!!! We are so excited!! Hopefully he will be home in about 4 to 6 weeks or sooner!! We are praying for a quick pink now! The pink slip will tell us when our embassy appointment is!! There are still a few things that must be done before this can happen including getting a birth certificate with OUR names on it and a second dna test--just to make sure our fm didn't switch children on us!!!!
Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement!! We still need lots of prayers that the final steps are done quickly. We continue to remember Taylor and his birth mother in our prayers. She has given us a very special gift that we will always treasure. Claudia and her family are also in our prayers. I know how difficult it is to be a foster mother so I can relate with some of the emotions that she will be feeling during these last few weeks.
We will continue to update as things happen and we prepare for Taylor to come home to Virginia!!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
WE ARE OUT!!!
Posted by
Hunter
at
5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I've been watching and waiting for Taylor's OUT! So so happy!
Anon-
Baton Rouge
HEAR THAT YELLING AND SCREAMING?????????!!!!!!!!
It is US!!!!!!!!!!
Finally - come home Taylor!!!!
Sofia is eager to meet ya!
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thanks You Jesus for letting Taylor out of PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG - I am crying Big Ole Tears of Joy for you guys -
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited - I have to put this on my blog NOW!!!
JUlia:)
Wahoo, Hunter!!! I've been meaning to call you back. I'll try tomorrow, but call me if you don't hear from me, K! CONGRATULATIONS! FI-NA-LLY!!!!
Oh, thank goodness! I am sooo happy to hear your news. We will pray for a speedy pink so you guys can head back to Guatemala!!!
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you are ready to go and get that boy!!!!
Congratulations!
Marcie
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! I am so happy for you guys! Praying for a speedy pink!
Hey Hunter and Terry! It's B.J.! Rob, Cora, and I are so happy for you two! These little guys are such miracles and I know you will cherish every second once Taylor comes home. Take care!!
Hooray! I'm so happy for your news.
Hunter I have been watching and waiting and if anyone knows what a wonderful mother you will make its me. Your Mom would have been so proud of you. You deserve this wonderful little boy and I'm so happy for both of ya'll
Love Michelle
Congratulations! How exciting that you're so close to the big day when you can have Taylor and never let go. We're so happy for you both!
Post a Comment