but surely, Taylor's room is getting ready for his arrival!! We finally got a crib mattress last night and took down the bed that has been in there. I've ordered the bedding and my aunt is making the curtains!! Thanks a bunch, Melanie!! The next job is to clean the room really good and put the crib together....that will be Terry's job on his day off this week!!!
No real news on our case. Taylor's birth mother is supposed to be in Guatemala City on Monday and sign the final papers. Please be in prayer for her. I can't imagine what she is feeling. I know she has given us a true miracle and she is in our prayers daily.
I've started filling out the final paperwork!! I thought the dossier was a lot of papers....this is ridiculous!!! Now to get it all notarized and keep it safe until our embassy appointment. Hope they don't look too hard at all that tax stuff!! What a pain that has been!!!
Thanks for following the final stages of bringing Taylor home!! We appreciate the prayers, support and encouragement.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Slowly....
Posted by
Hunter
at
7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
soooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys!!! I want to see pics of that crib and more than that pics of that baby boy in it!
Julia:)
Sounds like everything is coming together... Don't worry too much about that final paperwork. Since you visited, they probably won't look at it. Robby worked so hard getting it all together before he came down and no one at the Embassy even asked for it! :)
Hey Hunter! I agree with Lori...don't worry about all the paperwork. You know I filled out all the same papers and they only asked for the "vaccination waiver" out of ALL of them! Sorry I missed your call the other day. We'll try and touch base soon!
Post a Comment