Friday, August 03, 2007

Home

Just a quick post to say "we're home"!! Sorry there were no updates from Guatemala but I got sick on Sat and still haven't recovered. Terry was sick on Sunday and Monday and thank goodness Taylor didn't get sick!! My sweet dear hubby found out what it's like to care for 2 babies!! He was so good to both of us, even when he was sick! Thank God for small miracles......

Needless to say, our trip wasn't all that I had planned or visioned but it was 6 days with our precious boy. We did spend time with Lori, Robbie and Cohen on Monday....Cohen is suck a cutie. He and Taylor are about the same size now!! We also got to see Missy and Lily again. They are going home on Sunday!! It was great seeing "old friends"!! Also met lots of new friends at Casa Grande!! We were there for his first b'day but didn't do anything special. Didn't get many pictures this time...the time we were feeling okay and not in bed, we spent playing!! Taylor has gotten heavier and is such a snuggler. He's found a new use for his front teeth....biting his mama!! He doesn't like to hear "NO"! and throws himself into a fit. Boy does he have a temper!!

Will try to post a few pix over the weekend. No news on the case although the attorney and our coordinator keep saying we should hear something "any day now"!! That is driving me crazy...today marks 9 weeks in PGN....we're ready to be out!!

Thanks for all the prayers for us and Taylor! Will post when we get "the call"!!!

3 comments:

Karen D. said...

Hunter,
I am sorry that you were sick on your trip! I've been checking for updates. I am praying that you get good news soon!

Love and prayers,
Karen

Natalie said...

Hunter, I am so sorry you were so sick during the trip...what a nightmare. I saw Kathy yesterday and I asked about you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. We are praying sweet Taylor OUT and home. I just cannot wait to hear that you got the call!

Lori and Robby said...

So great seeing you guys in GC! Taylor just gets cuter and cuter. Can't wait to hear good news from you soon!