some good news!! We found out Friday that our fingerprints have been approved by the USCIS!!! This has been the latest hold up and why we missed our PINK appt on Oct. 5. Boy was I excited when I saw that letter in the mail. I think our neighbors thought I was crazy. I was shouting and screaming out on the front porch!! Marsha and Patrick had to come check on me..thanks guys for sharing in my excitement at that moment!!
Terry and I then headed down to Myrtle Beach for our last weekend trip without a little one around. Luckily, my sister has a condo there so we stayed there and got to see my dad and also my best friend from high school. We had a great weekend away..until I ended up at the urgent care on our way back into town!! I started breaking out with a rash on Saturday afternoon and it's gone everywhere...I am red/ spotted from head to toe....I'm having an allergic reaction to some medicine that I started taking a week ago!! Lucky me....thank goodness it doesn't itch!!
I have emailed the US Embassy in Guatemala requesting a new visa appointment for the week of Oct. 22. Hopefully that is when we will be able to finally get Taylor and bring him home!!
I'll post as soon as I know when our new appointment is and what our travel plans are.
Thanks for all the prayers and support!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
FINALLY.......
Posted by
Hunter
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's wonderful news!!! I hope your embassy appointment is right around the corner.!
Sharon
Jumping for joy. Taylor will be home soon.
Post a Comment