We just found out that our DNA is a MATCH!!!! This is a HUGE step!! Boy am I relieved!! Now to just get the social worker interview done and then we can exit family court and get into PGN!!!! Maybe the interview will be done this week. That will be our prayer tonight.
We pray for julio's birth mother as she goes through this process. I also pray that she knows how much we love him and what a special gift he is to us. We will also keep julio in our prayers as well as his foster family. We are counting down the days until we hold him for the first time.
Thanks for checking in on us!!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
It's a MATCH!!!
Posted by
Hunter
at
6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats on another step done! I love checking off all the steps, not that I've been able to check off many.....Our interview is Friday. I am so ready for it to be over with!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I love that - On TO PGN!!!!
I am praying that things start to move really quickly!!!!
JUlia:):)
That's great...what a relief to have that taken care of! Hoping that the SWI is very soon!
Congratulations! That is awesome! Abbie had her FC interview 3 weeks ago today and we are still waiting on the report and the Pre-Approval so we can go into PGN!
Congrats on passing another mile stone!
Take Care!
Karen
Great news on the DNA!!!!
Where, oh where in SW VA do you live? We are in Roanoke and would love to have another adoptive family closeby.
My hubbie and I both graduated from VT!
Go Hokies!
Congrats! I think that is when we, collectively, let ourselves breathe again. One major step down! Let's hear it for the SWI and PA! C'mon PA!!
Give us an update....What's going on??
Lou
Post a Comment