Just found out that Zachary has passed away. My dad called earlier and said there was no brain activity this morning. Am sure Erin and Cat have had a difficult day; they took him off life support this evening. He will live on in a few little ones because they are using some organs for transplants. We continue to keep Erin, Cat and the rest of the family in our prayers. Thanks to all our friends for their prayers.
hunter
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Sad News Tonight
Posted by
Hunter
at
9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMG - I am heart broken for them....I wonder why these things happen to the innocent - - - -
I am praying for all invovled - Too sad:(:(
Juia
Oh my heavens...this is heartbreaking. I am so sorry for everyone involved in this tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.
I am so sorry to hear this, and I will keep everyone in your extended family in my prayers. It's hard to understand WHY things like this happen. It's also scary to know such evil walks around this earth. That sweet baby is singing with the angels today and sitting on God's lap. I pray that his parents can find peace.
I am in tears with this tragedy. Words can not express how the family feels. I will say a special prayer for the family.
I am so sorry. We can never understand WHY, especially when it involves children. I pray that your family finds peace, and they are comforted that their son is in God's arms tonight.
Hunter,
Email me at lou0728@yahoo.com if you want to be on our prayer chain.
Post a Comment