Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tough Week

What a tough week this has been! I just returned from SC after spending time with my dad and his wife and extended family. This was one of the toughest things I've ever seen and been a small part of. I can't imagine what would cause someone to so tragically hurt an innocent child. Erin and David are devastated and in such emotional pain. It hurts me to see them hurting and so upset. Of course, my dad and Pam are just as upset. I hope their pain eases as time passes and they have the precious memories of Zachary. Please continue to keep all of them in your prayers.

Our adoption case still has not made any progress; so nothing new to report there. yuck!!

Will end on a happy note.....we leave for GC in 4 weeks!! Actually, we will be meeting Taylor one month from today! I can't believe it and probably won't until we are on the plane!! I will try to stay busy for the next month!!!

Thanks for following our journey and your continued support and prayers......

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You are all still in my prayers. It's just such a tragic story. So sad.

Let's get a movin' people in Guatemala...we need to get Taylor home ASAP!

JuJu - said...

I will keep you and all of your fmaily lifted up before the lord - I cannot imagine what you have been thorugh.

JUlia:)

Bekah said...

I just found your blog through others that I recently discovered. Just wanted to say that I would be praying for your family. We are also waiting (rather impatiently) for our social worker interviews and DNA testing to be done. I will keep you in my prayers. Blessings, bekah

Anonymous said...

Hunter, I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news. I will definitely keep your family in my prayers. What a horrible thing to happen, and I can't begin to imagine the devastation the family must be feeling.

I am so excited about Taylor, and can hardly wait for him to come home! Hang in there--it's almost time!
Marsha