Sunday, February 04, 2007

Monthly Update






Just got our monthly update last night! What a nice surprise for the weekend. Taylor now weighs 14.8 pounds and is about 24 inches long. The doctor says his development continues to be within normal limits. He got more shots and is on vitamins with fluoride....yum!! Enjoy the new pictures!!




Continue to keep taylor, his foster family and birth mother in your prayers. We also pray for our social worker interview to be done quickly so we can move to the next step. We keep all our friends who are adopting and their little ones in our daily prayers.




Thanks for joining us on this journey!




4 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW!!!! Were you just shocked at how big he's getting?! He is just gorgeous! What a cutie! :)

LouLou said...

Hunter,
I put a stupid message on the boards. I knew that I knew you, and I was totally confused for a minute.....
My agency used to recommend that hotel, so that threw me off. My translator loves that place, and kept trying to get us to stay there. It's supposed to be really pretty.
Anyway, that baby is gorgeous! My goodness.....I know you can't wait to get your hands on him. I know that you are counting down to the visit. Email me if you need any travel tips.

Love to you,
Lou

JuJu - said...

Hey Guys!!!
He is getting to be a big guy!!!!
John-Bryan was HUGE - 15 pounds at 5 months:)

Keep in touch:)

JUlia

Ellie said...

What a cutie... GOT TO LOVE HIM!!!

Angelena is 9 months and only 14lb 11 oz...

I LOVE HIS SOCKS!!! I never thought to use tape... I have to try it, that way she can't pull them off!!!

AS ALWAYS - you and yours are in my prayers!

HUGS