In just over 24 hours, we will be in Guatemala and have Taylor in our arms!! It's hard to believe that we will be meeting our son for the first time tomorrow. Of course, we wish he were coming home with us but the journey will have to continue a bit more. We plan to enjoy every minute with him and get to know him. I am going to try to blog and post pictures but won't make any promises!! The computer will not be a top priority (for a change!!). I will try to check email at least once or twice. Don't panic if you don't hear from us until next week!!!
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel. You all know how I love to fly and how nervous I get. Terry is used to traveling after being in the service, so that helps a bit!!
Thanks for all the words of encouragement and support and all the nice things you all have sent for Taylor to enjoy next week! He is already spoiled and we haven't even met!!!
Thanks for following our journey and we will keep in touch next week. Thanks again for all the prayers for those involved in this journey called......adoption.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
24 more hours!!
Posted by
Hunter
at
4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
The countdown is on!!!!!!!!!!
Savor every second, my friend!
I cannot wait to hear all about it!
You'll be in our prayers!
Have fun!
John-Bryan was 5 months old when we met him for the first time - I remember it like it was yesterday! He was a dream come true - and so was that moment!
I pray that this will be such a great time of bonding and that all goes well:)
I am so happy you are going to get to meet your son:):)
Traveling mercies:)
Julia:)
Blessings on your trip!! Praying for safe travel!
You are about to experience the most amazing moment of your life! Enjoy every second you are there!!
Probably by now he is in your arms! Savor EVERY moment of this trip! I am looking forward to details and pictures!
Enjoy!!!!!!
Karen
I am so glad we were able to meet in Guatemala! Taylor is such a doll and I pray that he will be home with his mom and dad soon. We are back safe and sound -- just let me know how you're doing when you get home.
OK.....we're dying for an update and pics here!!!!
Post a Comment