

Our week with Taylor was absolutely wonderful! It's still hard to take it all in. He was happy and very content most of the time. He is cutting his top 2 teeth so that made him fussy at times..thank goodness for teething tablets, orajel and motrin!! He was on a pretty good schedule and only cried when wet or hungry!! Guess I'd do the same. I feel very good about our foster mom. It was wonderful meeting her and her daughter. She cried when Taylor was dropped off and consoled us when she came to get him. I can't begin to describe all the emotions of the week.
We enjoyed meeting the other families staying at La Casa Grande. We plan on keeping in touch and following their journeys.
Congrats to Angie, Lane and Solie! It was fun watching them bring their angel home. She was such a good traveler!! We will keep Cohen, Lily, Elena and Taylor in our prayers and hope they come home soon.
Prayers this week for the Long family as they travel to bring Karina home. I can't wait to hold that sweet bundle!!
As always, we will pray for all those involved in this journey.....wherever they may be.
4 comments:
HUNTER!!!!! Welcome home!
I've been waiting for these pictures for a looooong time! Yay...I'm so excited!
Taylor is just a doll! And you guys look so happy and content. I'm so glad that things went well and you guys had such a wonderful time.
Thanks for keeping in touch throughout the week. I loved getting your emails! I didn't reply because I knew you had enough to do:)
Loving all the pictures! I am so glad we were able to meet and spend time with our boys in GC. When do you want to go down again? :) We will keep praying that our babies get in and out of PGN without too much craziness!
You have a very handsome son:) Guatemalan guys are the cutest:):) We think ours is:)
I am so gald you had a good visit - those pics brought back some great memories for us:)
Praying he is home soon:)
Julia:)
How adorable he is !!!!:)
Post a Comment