Monday, March 05, 2007

7 Month Update!!





Will post new pictures of our little fella! Just got his 7 month update...he is 14.9 pounds and 63 cm long. He is drinking 80z bottles each time and eating liquefied chicken, fruits, vegetables and fruit juice!! Can't believe we will see him in 17 days!!! I can hardly stand it. I've been shopping like crazy and now need to pack and make sure we can fit everything in our suitcases!!


Want to say congrats to my dad on his retirement!! He retired Friday, after working about 41 years in the medical field. We had a super suprise dinner this weekend in SC!! It was great being together and seeing my brother, sister and their "other halves"!!! We know that daddy will be spending lots of time at the beach on the boat and fishing!! (can't wait until taylor can join him!!) Have fun in the sun, daddy!!!


Have been missing my mama this weekend. It's been 3 years since she passed away and I think of her constantly. Know she would have enjoyed having a grandson, especially one in town. I hope I can be as good a mother to taylor as she was to her 3 children. She was the glue that kept our family together. She was the strongest person I know and always had a positive outlook.


We are still waiting for our sw interview. Hopefully Oscar will be able to see her this week and get our appointment set up. Have emailed the US Embassy for the pre-approval. They should issue this in the next week or 10 days since they received the dna reults (btw. julio and his mom). Once we get PA (pre-approval) and the SW interview is complete, we can exit Family Court and enter PGN (the final court!!). Keep praying that these are completed this week! My prayer is to be in PGN before we visit!!


We continue to keep julio, his foster family and birth mother in our prayers. Pray also that Tricia has a safe trip home this week and isn't too sad after leaving Sofia and that the Long's get a speedy pink so Karina can come home!!


Thanks for all the prayers and support!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Hunter! He is gorgeous!!! How fun to see those pictures! And just 17 more days until you actually get to hold him...oh my goodness. It's getting SO close.

Anonymous said...

Taylor looks adorable in his new pics!! He is SUCH a cute baby!!! I can't wait to see lots of pictures of you WITH him!!!

Bekah said...

Hi there. Just found your blog through Tricia's blog. Taylor is a beautiful little boy! I hope that your SW interviews are done ASAP and look forward to following the rest of your journey. Our adoption is not moving forward as we had hoped. We are still waiting for DNA authorization three and a half months after accepting our referral. Anyways, blessings to you on your journey!

Bekah said...

I just realized I have been on your blog before but blogger wouldn't let me add you to my blog roll then...so I added it now and it worked. Anyways, just didn't want you to think I was crazy acting like I had never seen your blog before.

Andrea said...

I just found your blog! I hope you have a wonderful trip meeting your son for the first time!! He's a cutie pie!

jpbeamer.blogspot.com