Saturday, March 31, 2007

What a wonderful week!!



We have just returned from the most wonderful week with our son! Taylor is just as wonderful in person as in his pictures. I still can't believe we spent a week with him. It was the greatest experience I've had in a long time!! We had a great time meeting other families and hearing their stories. Will post just a few pictures tonight and will do a longer update later in the weekend!!

4 comments:

Karen D. said...

Yea! Pictures! I have been checking the blog looking for them! You all look like one very happy family! Taylor is such a doll!

Glad that you are safely home, but I know how hard it is when you left you heart in Guatemala!

LouLou said...

YEAH! I have been checking EVERYDAY for pics. You all look wonderful together. How was the La Casa Grande? I am so glad that you had a great week. Can't wait for more details.....

Lou

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet!!!!
I'm so happy to see you all together!!! What a precious little guy. Thinking of you this week- just remember, you're going to get him soon!!!
Marcie

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Gracey, Landon, & I have been waiting to see pictures of Taylor with his mommy and daddy all together as one big happy family! He is adorable! I know that this waiting process is difficult, but be glad that you have more than just one hour to prepare for his arrival!!! Best Wishes to you all. From The Lee Family-Donna, Gracey, and Landon