again!!!! We found out from the US Embassy once again that they have "lost" another document. They can't find the copy of Taylor's passport. Am sure it's in the file but they can't locate it which means that our attorney can't do anything else at this point!! I'm so beyond frustration......our government is making me very upset and the Guatemalan govt is putting us to shame at this moment!! I hate to say that was the smoothest part of our entire process!!
Our other issue is slowly being resolved. Hope to have all that documentation next week so we can send it back to Fairfax!!!
Just needed to vent again!!
On a much sadder note, please keep my friend Marcie and her family in your prayers. She found out today the daughter of Karina's foster mother was shot in front of their house. The foster mother had other babies with her. Thank goodness Karina has been home since April. I just pray for that foster mother and her family during this time. Marcie and her family had met the entire family on their pick up trip.....the daughter was 14, about the same age as Kalley, Marcie's daughter.
Thanks for all the prayers....we've got to get Taylor home soon!!!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Frustration has set in
Posted by
Hunter
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is up with our Embassy?
My prayers are with you! Call me if you need to talk/vent!
Love,
Karen
That is the most frustrating thing I have heard! We have a friend who lives in Guatemala City and is very involved with adoptions. Email me if you want more info -- she helps resolve issues like this faster than attorneys can sometimes and I know she would be happy to help!
Post a Comment