Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Making Progress Slowly

After finding out that we needed all this new paperwork, I think things may be moving very slowly once again!! Thanks to Terry's cousin, we should be getting the court paperwork and our sw is following up on the homestudy ammendment. Once those are received, we will resubmit to the US CIS so they can finish processing our fingerprints!!

We did find out all paperwork has been filed at the embassy and the second dna test has been authorized and paid for. Hopefully that will be done this week and the results received next week. Maybe Taylor will be home in time for Halloween!!

It's hard to believe it's been almost a year since we first saw and learned about Taylor. I've heard that we will forget all these stressors and frustrations once he's home. I certainly hope so!!

We will be helping our friend Karina celebrate her first birthday on Saturday. I remember talking with her mom last summer and fall when they first found out about her. Karina is such a cutie and I can't wait for Taylor to meet her and Sofia. They are precious girls!!

Please keep praying that we get our paperwork sooner than later...oh, by the way, the US Embassy in Guatemala is closed next week!! Not sure why....that's where I want to work....they never work and get paid!!!

Have a great week and I hope to have good news to post soon!!

1 comment:

Lori and Robby said...

That's great news that his second DNA test has been authorized! I'll keep checking back for more news and be praying that Taylor is with you very soon!