Sunday, September 23, 2007

Paperwork!!

Our paperwork for the I-72 should arrive in Fairfax tomorrow.....let's hope there's not more of a delay! Our agency is saying about 10 days from the 2nd dna until pink...that puts us pretty close!! She is having families get appointments pretty soon. One family found out Thursday they had to be in GC today because their appt is Monday!! I hope ours comes that fast!!

A huge thank you to my great friends, Joyce and Elonda, who gave us a shower today. We had so much fun!! It was great to have friends and family together. Many of our friends hadn't seen each other in a while so it was kind of like a mini reunion (many of us are teachers!!). I really appreciate everyone coming and all the wonderful gifts for Taylor. We won't have to buy clothes at all for the fall and winter unless he grows a lot when he gets home!!! He also got his first riding toy...won't that be fun on these wonderful fall days!!

We are getting excited about finally bringing Taylor home. It's been almost 1 year since we first saw his picture and fell in love with him. Our prayers are that we travel within the next 3 weeks. We also pray for a smooth transition and that Claudia and her family have a smooth transition. They have been his first family since he was 17 days old. Words cannot express the feelings I have for her and her family and the love they have shown Taylor.

We will update as soon as we get good news!! We continue to pray for all of our friends who are on this journey with us. There are several in pgn right now and we pray their stay is short.

Thanks again for all the prayers, encouragement and support!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'll be waiting to hear word on pink! Hope you have your bags packed and ready to go...you may have to leave on a moments notice!!! :)

JuJu - said...

Just wanted you guys to know that though I am no longer blogging - I am committed to seeing the familes that I have prayed with and for bring their babies home - and you guys know you are on my "list"! Just wanted you to know tonight that I am praying for you and for your babies case and that he is home soon:)

Love to you all

JUlia:)