Monday, September 17, 2007

Our Angel


This is what keeps us going!! We can't get enough of those eyes and it's even better when he smiles!
Taylor's latest medical update shows that he weighs almost 23 pounds and is about 29 inches tall! We will see what the true measurements are once he is home!!
Our sw got the addendum done for the homestudy and we should have that by Wednesday!! Now for the clerk in VA Beach to get our letter and we should be close to finishing up this journey.
Two of my very dearest friends are having a baby shower for me this weekend and we are getting excited! I've started gathering things for the nursery and and now trying to put it all together. I'm not very creative so I hope my sister will be able to help me out this weekend!!
Will post when the next step is done!! Thanks for all the encouragement and support and most of all the prayers.
Love to all!!!

2 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Oh, he is just sooo handsome! You are making progress and soon he will be with you forever!!

Do you live in North Carolina? I noticed that you mentioned Charlotte in one of your posts so I thought I'd ask. I am in Raleigh and in case you are interested I have started a Guatemalan Adoptive Families network. My e-mail is scarroll@nc.rr.com. You can view my blog by clicking on my name.

Lori and Robby said...

Look at that sweet boy! He is just as cute as ever!

Cohen went to the doctor yesterday and weighs exactly 23 pounds now. Looks like our boys are still about the same size. :)

Have fun at your baby shower -- hope you post some pictures.