We finally have PINK!! I can't believe I can actually say that we have an embassy appointment next Friday, Oct 5. We could bring Taylor home as soon as Oct. 10, since Oct 8 is a holiday!! It's hard to believe that this is actually happening!!
There is a slight problem....our fingerprints expired on Sept 21 and we haven't gotten the new clearance from the Fairfax USCIS yet. It may take another 2-3 weeks for them to be processed. If this is the case, then we will have to reschedule our embassy appointment. I have made several phone calls and sent numerous emails today and am hoping to do more tomorrow! We are certainly hoping for a miracle so that we can travel next Thursday!! I'm going to plan on packing my bags and being ready at a moment's notice. Thank goodness most of Taylor's bag is packed!!!
There is still lots to do before leaving....I have to work a few more days and get things settled at school. Plus there are last minute errands to do but most important is to make sure our paperwork is at the US Embassy in Guatemala so we don't waste a trip there or get stuck!!
Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement. I will post final plans when I know them!! Please remember all those in this process in your prayers.
Love,
Hunter, Terry and Taylor
Thursday, September 27, 2007
PINK
Posted by
Hunter
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! So happy to hear your news. Will pray over your fingerprints.
Oh my goodness!!! That is amazing. I'm so happy for you all. I will keep you in my prayers about the fingerprints. YAYYYYYYY.
I'm so very happy you.
WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!! Taylor is COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled for all 3 of you. God will take care of those fingerprints, and you will be on your way to GUATEMALA!!!!
I met your wonderful husband today. I think he may want to start the paperwork (LOL). He is so excited about getting Taylor. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment